Monday, May 2, 2011

Albertsons Steals! May 1- May 3

I made two trips to Albertons today; one on my lunch and one after dinner. WAY worth the two trips!!

First let me respond to your acquisations, "There are only coupons for junk food" I say NOT TRUE! While this post does not help my case, I must remind you of my bachelor Dad and my garbage disposal husband. These quick and easy meals make good lunches for the males in my life (not my bad monkeys of course). And must I remind you Summer is almost here in the NW (thank you GOD) and we can never have enough chips and salsa for BBQs! That being said...here is how it all worked out:

Buy 1 Tostitos Salsa $2.50
Buy 1 Tostitos Chips $2.50
Buy 1 Pepsi Max

Use (2) $1/1 coupon from 5/1 Moments to Save Insert (only in the Oregonian, not the Columbian)
Use FREE Pepsi Max When You Buy Tostitos Chips & Dip coupon from 5/1 Moments to Save Insert
Use (2) Albertsons doubles (-$2)
$1.00 after coupons & doubles when  you buy all 3 items

Maruchan Yakisoba $1
Use $.50/1 coupon from 3/13 SS Insert
Use Albertsons double (-$.50)
FREE after coupon & double

Propel Zero $2.50
Use $1/1 coupon from 5/1 Moments to Save Insert
Use Albertsons double (-$.1.00)
$.50 after coupon and double

Tony’s Crispy Pizza $1
Buy 2
Use $1/2 coupon
Use Albertsons double (-$1)
FREE after coupon & double when you buy 2

I had this seperated in 3 transactions because you can only use 3 doubles at a time, but you can have 3 different transactions per trip to the checkout? Make sense?

TOTAL PRICE: $2.60 after OR deposit
That's less the the regular price of the one jar of salsa! Convinced about coupons yet? NO??? Ok, read on...



After I finished my lunch trip I decided to grab two more Oregonians becuase this paper was really rich in coupons. So, most of the deals above are repeats from my lunch trips. I had two rainchecks from a couple weeks ago that I was finally able to use today. If you are not familiar, I will explain more about rainchecks later. Here's how my evening trip worked out:

Tostitos Chips $2.50              
Use $1/1 coupon from 5/1 Moments to Save Insert
Use Albertsons double (-$1)
$.50 after coupon & double

Tostitos Salsa $2.50
Use $1/1 coupon from 5/1 Moments to Save Insert
Use Albertsons double (-$1)
$.50 after coupon & double

Garden of Eatin Chips $2.89
Use $1/1 coupon from 5/1 SS insert
Use Albertsons double (-$1)
$.89 after coupon & double

Maruchan Yakisoba $1
Use $.50/1 coupon from 3/13 SS Insert
Use Albertsons double (-$.50)
FREE after coupon & double Tim loves these for his lunches

Allegra Allergy $5 (AFTER RAINCHECK)
Less coupon from 3/17 SS insert
= .07 tax only! Yes, I am serious! These were $9.94 on sale today!!!

Quick Cook Pasta $1 (AFTER RAINCHECK)
Less  $1/2 Printable coupon (no longer available)
FREE after coupon & double

Propel Zero $2.50
Use $1/1 coupon from 5/1 Moments to Save Insert
Use Albertsons double (-$.1.00)
$.50 after coupon and double

So… I got 10 boxes of pasta 5 boxes of allergy meds, 2 bags of tortilla chips, 1 jar of salsa and 4 packs of Ramen lunches for  $3.24!!

You can see more Albertsons deals here: Frugal Living NW or Thrifty & Thriving

Next up: TTTarget TTTuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment