Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kohls: Eric Carle's "The Mixed up Chameleon" stuffed animal/book $2.50 UPDATE

UPDATE: There is some confusion on Kohl's website on whether or not the stuffed toy is included, so your mileage may vary on this one, sorry team!

I LOVE when Kohl's has these stuffed animals + book combos at the front of the store. My boys like to hold the animal while we read about them. And my New Year's resolution this year (one of them) is to do my Christamas shopping all year as I find deals. Here is a cheap and easy one!

Right now you can get Eric Carle's "The Mixed up Chameleon" book AND the stuffed chameleon for $2.50 SHIPPED
I got mine this morning in addition to "The Grouchy Ladbug" but the ladybug is already sold out now, so you better act fast on this one.

When you checkout use the code SHIP4FREE and shipping is free! I got one of each, bon't don't tell my boys. There just might be a Chameleon and a Ladybug under the tree on Christmas morning!

Thanks, Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment