Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TTTarget TTTuesday Week of 5/1/11


This was an awesome trip for me because my shampoo & conditioner stockpile was lacking and Papa Monkey was down to only 2 body washes. I had a blast on this trip. I brought my two bad monkeys and they were champs! It is a good time to teach them counting as I place (or throw) items in the cart.

Here is how it panned out: 1 trip, 1 transaction!

John Frieda Root Awakening haircare $6.13
Use $3/1 from (SmartSource 5/1)
Use $3/2 Target coupon
Final Price: $1.63 each
I usually pay about $1 for it, but I LOVE this product!

Aquafresh Training Toothbrushes for kids are $1.99
Use $1/1 Target coupon
Use the $1/1 Aquafresh Kids Toothbrush (RedPlum 04/17)
Final Price: Free

Aquafresh 1.5oz Training Toothpaste $2.89
Use $1/1 Target coupon
Use $1/1 Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste  (RedPlum 04/17)
Final Price: .89 I have 2 monkeys that will be using this a long while!

Reach Dental Floss (mint waxed) $ .97
Use $1/1 coupon from 4/17 SmartSource insert
Final Price = Free

Nivea Hydrating Shower Gel for Men (16.9 oz)  $3.14
Use $3/1 coupon from 4/17 Red Plum insert
Final Price = .14 each

Total for this purchase: $10.64
I saved 49.84 for products I use on a daily basis!!!

For many many more great Target deals check out My Frugal Adventures, Frugal Living NW, Krazy Coupon Lady. There are so many more deals I might have to make a Target Thursday trip!!

Next up: What's a good deal? And also stay tuned for: Monkey talk: Abbrevations & Coupon Lingo


1 comment: