Friday, April 20, 2012

1st Reboot: Day 10


My last day of juicing and it was easy peasy!  

What I ate:
Caffeinated Green Tea at about 11

What I juiced:

Suzi’s Apple Green Lemonade x2
My Thoughts: I made another quad batch of this because I love it so much.

Carrot Orange
My Thoughts: Love this one. Made a double batch for tomorrow too!

Apple Beet Carrot
My Thoughts: You know I am not a huge fan and pretty much suck it down, but I know it completes the rainbow I am supposed to drink. It also makes your bowels read remember, so don’t freak out!

Overall mood: Thrilled!

Thoughts: Wow, this is my last day of juicing! I am excited to actually eat some veggies and fruits. I went out and bought strawberries and cucumbers and watermelon, just to eat for tomorrow, wahoooo!! This has gone by so fast!

Today's weight loss: 1.2
Total weight loss: 12.2

No comments:

Post a Comment