Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The plan stan

How am I going to get healthy?

Well, if you know me, you know that I have tried Atkins, South Beach, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, a 7 day diet, and all kinds of other fads. I usually have good success for a while then get tired of counting or excluding etc. and then give up. I am not giving up. And I am not doing a fad diet. I am ridding my body of built up toxins and starting from scratch. Who wouldn't want to do that?

I am rebooting my body! How?

I am doing the CLASSIC REBOOT from jointhereboot.com inspired by the documentary "Fat Sick & Nearly Dead" which consists of the following:

5 days of juicing AND eating fruits and vegetables
5 days of juicing ONLY
5 days of juicing AND eating fruits and vegetables

So 15 days total. I was originally going to do 30 days of juicing only, (because I am in my 30th year and want to lose 30 lbs) but this plan seems a lot more realistic for me right now. After my 15 days I plan to reevaluate, but I am thinking I will want to keep going with the same plan for another 15 days, we shall see :)

Start date: Monday 4/9/2012

I don't even have my juicer yet, it should be arriving on Day 1 at some point so until then I plan to just eat fruits and veggies and smoothies until I get it!

Send me some good vibes!

1 comment: