Friday, April 20, 2012

1st Reboot: Day 11

I can eat again! Wahoooooooo! And the funniest thing was, I didn't eat all that much, haha!


What I ate:
Caffeinated Green Tea at about 9
Strawberries, Cucumbers, Grapes, Watermelon

What I juiced:
Carrot Orange
Apple Beet Carrot
Suzi’s Apple Green Lemonade
My Thoughts: These all stayed well overnight in the fridge. I stored them in mason jars and my pitcher and they still tasted awesome

Overall mood: BUSY!

Thoughts: So maybe it is all a mental game. Just the fact that I CAN have fruits and veggies to eat didn’t mean that I HAD to eat them. In fact, I hardly ate them at all. Just as a tiny snack. My juices were just so much more fulfilling. How bizarre. I am hoping that when this is all over that I will feel that way about other foods that aren’t necessarily as good for me as fruits and vegetables. I am hoping to keep up this way of life and make other things more like a treat or an every once in a while type of thing. One of the meal plans at jointhereboot.com is juicing and eating veggies all day and then a healthy meal at night. That would be nice. We shall see. I have picked the date for my next reboot though and I am just as excited!

Today's weight loss: 1.8
Total weight loss: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment