Thursday, April 19, 2012

1st Reboot: Day 9


Another EASY day juicing, yesss!!! Tuesday is my busy day of the week and goes by very fast!

What I drank:
Caffeinated Green Tea at about 9

What I juiced:

Celery Lemon Kale:
    4 handfuls of kale
    6 celery stalks
    1 lemon

My Thoughts: This was left over from last night. I drank it down quick. Nothing exciting.

Suzi’s Apple Green Lemonade

My Thoughts: I made a quad batch of this in my nifty Pampered Chef pitcher from Ma Belloni. I will tell you more about this pitcher later because it is a MUST HAVE! I drank it all day and still have 2 left tomorrow.


Overall mood: Inspired!

Thoughts: Incredible day! And I mean incredible. Many factors contributed of course, but I know when my body feels great, it spreads to most parts of my life. Only one more day of juicing only! Man, I don’t think I have craved eating vegetables and fruits this bad in my life! Mmmmm

Today's weight loss: .6
Total weight loss: 11.6

No comments:

Post a Comment