Friday, April 13, 2012

My juicer

When I decided to go on this reboot I read about 263 juicer reviews on various sites. I originally wanted the Breville that was used on Fat Sick & Nearly Dead, but when I went to order it on Amazon it was back ordered for 2-3 months. I came across this Kuvings on Overstock.com and the reviews were awesome. One of the reviews even said it rivaled the Breville that I wanted! After shipping it was $144.

I LOVE IT! And I mean LOOOOVVVVEEE it! It is easy to use, easy to clean and not too loud. (Well, in comparison to my blender that is) It wasn't until I ordered it that I realized it was only 350 watts. The recommended Breville is 850 watts. Perhaps you might not need something that powerful? And dishwasher safe even, wahooo!

Let me know if you have any other recommendations. I have heard from over a handful of people that the $99 Jack Lallane from Costco is not a good choice, but I have no first hand experience. Check the reviews out for yourself though. (R.I.P. Jack Lallane)

Here is what mine looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment