Monday, April 16, 2012

1st Reboot: Day 6

Here it is! The first day of the next phase of my reboot: ALL JUICING! I was a little nervous yesterday and probably rightfully so, hehe. This was by far the hardest day for me. It was probably just mentally knowing that I couldn't actually EAT anything. It didn't help that I didn't lose an ounce. Not one ounce! But that is still ok, I am still down 9 lbs in 5 days and I am feeling great!

photo credit


What I ate-ur-uh WHAT I DRANK:
Hot water with Lemon as soon as I woke up
Caffeinated Jasmine and Green Tea

What I juiced:
Suzi's Apple Green Lemonade 
My Thoughts: I made a triple batch last night. I was already nervous about only juicing all day so i thought I would start with something that I loved. Of course it didn't disappoint me.


Orange Strawberry Blueberry Raspberry fresh squeezed juice from Jamba Juice
My Thoughts: We were out and about longer than I planned and went to Mt. Hood vs. Clackamas baseball game. Tim used to play for CCC and his old (and favorite coach Korey Kier) coaches for Mt. Hood. The boys had a blast and I enjoyed my drink! It was good, but I ordered the biggest size I could and it was about 450 calories, ouch!

 Suzi's Apple Green Lemonade

Beet Apple Carrot:
     1 beet
     4 large carrots
     2 Braeburn apples

 My Thoughts: I am just not a big beet fan. It was fine and looked pretty, but not sensational!



Overall mood: Disgruntled
 
Thoughts: I had just told Tim the night before how easy this reboot was going and I could eat (or juice, ha!) my words. I did not like juicing today. Not in a house or with a mouse. (Sorry Sam-I-Am) But I am still excited for this journey and I am so happy about discovering juicing and making it part of my life for good. Also, I looked up how many calories were in my Jamba Juice and it was about 450 calories! WOW! Ouch. Maybe that is why I DIDN'T LOSE A LB! Still positive and determined!

Today's weight loss: ZERO
Total weight loss: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment