Monday, April 16, 2012

1st Reboot: Day 7

Yesterday's Beet Apple Carrot

So at about noon today I am about half way through my first reboot! Wahoo! I am feeling a lot more positive today, even if I didn't lose any weight! Yes, you read that right, another ZERO lb weight loss. But that's ok, I am feeling fantastic!

What I drank:
Hot water with Lemon as soon as I woke up
Caffeinated Jasmine & Green Tea
 
What I juiced:
Green Lemonade x 2
 My Thoughts: I had this leftover from yesterday and it was just fine in the fridge overnight. I still LOVE this drink.

 
 Greens I had left in my fridge:
      1 Braeburn Apple
      1 Romaine Heart
      3 handful of kale
      3 celery stalks

My Thoughts: I just plain sucked this one down. I need to go to the store and I was getting hungry so I just drank it really fast, hehe.





Carrot Pear:
     4 carrots
     2 pears

My Thoughts: Tim loved this, Tim's dad and stepmom said it wasn't bad, and I don't really like carrots so of course you know my thoughts. 

Overall Mood: Moderate


Thoughts: Today was a wonderful day. Lots of energy. Starting to think of food as fuel. Made delicious potato skins and salad for family dinner. The hardest part was making the bacon. I am not a huge potato fan, but they smelled so delicious. Kind of bummed that I didn't lose any again, but starting to feel proud of myself to being half way done. Stay tuned for a post on how calories are calculated when you juice!

Today's weight loss: ZERO
Total weight loss: 9



No comments:

Post a Comment